Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Study Abroad Adventures

  In a couple week I will be leaving for a spring break trip to Italy & Greece {I will share those photos with you at a later date} but this past summer I spent five weeks studying abroad and traveling in Europe and wanted to share my adventures with you! Follow me on my Instagram to check out my photos of my upcoming trip too! [My Instagram]

  First, I spent four weeks taking Interior Design classes (In English) from Nuova Accedmia de Bella Arti in Milan, Italy where I learned about having a different perspective on design.  I was fortunate enough to travel with four other girls from my major and had an amazing time.  We were able to travel around Europe on the weekends after school, we traveled to Barcelona, Paris, Venice & Cinque Terra (5 Small towns along the northern Italian coast.  After I finished my four week courses, two of the girls and myself traveled for a week to Zurich [Switzerland] Salzburg [Austria] & Munich [Germany].  Although I wasn't able to study aboard for an entire semester, I had considered it at one time however I was very fearful of the experience, the five weeks I spent were a highlight of my college experience and I would strongly recommend it to any of you who still have the opportunity to do so. Or if you have spent some time abroad tell me some of your favorite experiences!


Here are some of the photos of my trip below:

[Project from my class]

[Enjoying a Beer]
[My view from a fashion show in Milan]

[Shot I took when stepping out of the underground]


[On the canals in Milan]

[From the top of the Duomo in Milan]

[A shot in Zurich]

[Enjoying some food in the Hofbrauhaus]



No comments:

Post a Comment