Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lip Scrub Review & DIY

[LUSH Bubblegum Flavor Lip Scrub]

[The bright pink inside]

[Rub on to lips until you can no longer resist licking it off]


     Over the last month my lips have been very dry and peeling easily... and not from kissing too much (unfortunately), but even though nobody feels gets to feel if my lips are dry and cracked or soft an supple; I still find exfoliating my lips help my lips products go on smoother, plus I can't stand my lips peeling!
    This lip scrub from LUSH is my favorite Lip Scrub because not only does it leave your lips feeling amazingly soft, the scrub is actually edible! YUM! They have three different flavors, Mint Julips, Sweet Lips and the one I picked, Bubblegum.  Both Mint Julips and Sweet Lips are chocolate based flavors, and despite my need for Chocolate Eaters Anonymous I preferred the taste of Bubblegum. 
    Each lips scrub retails for $9.95 in the United States, also check out their chapsticks to apply after you exfoliate [I prefer Lip Service that retails for $7.25]

Make your own...
Not feeling like buying a lip scrub... try making your own!
Try mixing: Castor Sugar andJojoba oil (or any preferred oil) together -- may not taste good unless you try adding some form of flavoring to it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment